Tuesday, October 3, 2023
HomeCityShort circuit due to use of electric blanket damages residential in Srinagar 

Short circuit due to use of electric blanket damages residential in Srinagar 

Srinagar, Dec 4: Short circuit due to the use of electric blanket damaged a residential house in Tengpora area of Batamaloo Srinagar.

 

The incident occurred during the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday at Muslimabad Lane number 2 in Tengpora Bypass.

 

Locals told news agency, that the house caught fire after there was a short circuit due to the use of an electric blanket.

 

The damaged house belonged to Bashir Ahmed Shah. Police have taken cognizance of the incident and registered a case under relevant sections of law.

 

 

[KNT]

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: