Saturday, April 20, 2024
HomeTop NewsNon-local dies by suffocation due to gas leak in Sopore, another hospitalised

Non-local dies by suffocation due to gas leak in Sopore, another hospitalised

Sopore, Nov 29: A non-local died while another one was hospitalised due to suffocation caused by gas leak in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

 

An official told the news agency, that the non-local died while his colleague was hospitalised after suffocation caused by gas leak when they were sleeping in a truck in Fruit Mandi Sopore.

 

The deceased has been identified as Rakesh Kumar and another one, who has been shifted to SDH Sopore has been identified as Anwesh Kumar. “They were residents of Gurdaspur locality of Punjab.”

 

The official said they were ascertaining further details regarding the same.

 

 

(KNO)

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: