Saturday, May 18, 2024
HomeLatest updatesGirl dies of electrocution in Tral village

Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

Pulwama, Oct 26: A young girl died of electrocution at her relative’s residence in Chandrigam village of Tral in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday evening.

 

An official told the news agency, that the girl identified as Hafsa Farooq (22), daughter of Farooq Ahmad Ganie of uptown Tral died of electrocution at her relative’s home.

 

He said that her body was taken to her residence later for last rites.

 

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation.

 

 

(KNO)

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: